Feb 03 2011

Blog 1: Introduction Kheran Panday

Hey Everyone!

I am a senior and an English major with an Econ minor, (yes my Econ classes are dead compared to my English classes). I love watching dramas like Mad Men, U.S of Tara, True Blood, Spartacus, anything that isn’t suitable for a child audience. One of my pet peeves is Cunyfirst’s existence, secondly would be questions that have answers staring one in the face that wast precious time in dire situations. The world is full of crap at the moment and crappy happenings, so my hero would have to be the common man/woman who has accepted the fate of her/his life but lives it like it is the only life worth living, basically a drone in any country who has no regard for the latest anything, but whose enjoyment comes from the constants in his life. Yes, that may have looked like a whole load of  (____), but get used to it, we are spending a semester together and “I meant what I said and I said what I meant” (Dr. Seuss). Due to the dire crisis Cunyfirst has plagued our campus with I am currently just aspiring to get out of this College in one piece come June. After that I will aspire to take it one step at a time and make the best decisions I can make with my life, with that’s a post-bachelor’s something either in Law or English.

Don’t worry, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you as well as the class seems like a promising bunch 😉

Cheers,

Kheran

One response so far

One Response to “Blog 1: Introduction Kheran Panday”

1.   Www.Olowodola.comon 27 Apr 2017 at 2:38 pm

http://Www.Olowodola.com

Kheran Panday's Blog » Blog 1: Introduction Kheran Panday

Trackback URI | Comments RSS